Fabric Set #2, Pattern "Peaceful Garden" by Hatched and Patched is included.
Fabric set is for the project "Peaceful Garden" by Hatched and Patched, including the pattern. See Photos.
The set includes:
- The pattern "Peaceful Garden" by Hatched and Patched
- Lecien "Antique Rose" collection : three fat 1/4s : red, brown, and blue
- Lecien "Durham"collection: one fat 1/4 polka dot on buttercream for backing
- Vintage Muslin for embroidery: one fat 1/4 .
- A piece of green batik 9"x 13.5". This one is not from Lecien, however, is a nice addition to the previous colors. I used it in my piece. Please, refer to the photos.
All the fabrics are more than enough to complete the piece and binding.
Lecien fabric pieces for the light border are not included in this set. See set #5. Or add your own lighter fabrics.
I love Anni's whimsical country style designs with a variety of small embroideries. I do not always use the recommended embroidery threads, or fabrics. This is one of the examples of me using Lecien fabrics
I used these fabrics to make a brighter, more bold, even though still vintage wall piece "The garden Girl", using the pattern. If you like my version, you can get exactly the same fabrics here.