Fabric Set #3 from Lecien Fabrics, for the Pattern "Peaceful Garden" by Hatched and Patched.
Fabric set is for the project "Peaceful Garden" by Hatched and Patched, sold on our website separately. See Photos.
The set includes:
- Lecien "Antique Rose" collection : three fat 1/4s : red, brown, and blue
- Lecien "Durham"collection: one fat 1/4 polka dot on buttercream for backing
- Vintage Muslin for embroidery: one fat 1/4 .
- A piece of green batik 9"x 13.5". This one is not from Lecien, however, is a nice addition to the previous colors. I used it in my piece. Please, refer to the photos.
- a few small cuts of 7 light colors Lecien fabrics for the light border, from "La Vie en Rose" collection.
All the fabrics are more than enough to complete the piece and binding.
I love Anni's whimsical country style designs with a variety of small embroideries. I do not always use the recommended embroidery threads, or fabrics. This is one of the examples of me using Lecien fabrics
I used these fabrics to make a brighter, more bold, even though still vintage wall piece "The garden Girl", using the pattern. If you like my version, you can get exactly the same fabrics here.