Book THE QUILTED HOME HANDBOOK by Wendy Chow
Perfect for beginners and experienced quilters alike, this quilting book features simple illustrations and easy-to-follow steps that teach you how to make 15 beautiful quilt projects for around your home, including everything from a throw pillow to a table runner. The Quilted Home teaches you everything you need to know about how to create stylish, modern quilts for a variety of uses around your home. Each pattern contains easy-to-follow instructions, detailed diagrams and photos, and eye-catching designs. Author Wendy Chow's signature bold colors options and geometric shapes empower you to create quilts that will stand out and look stunning in a modern home.
The Quilted Home Handbook includes:
• 15 quilt designs in various sizes and with multiple colorway options
• Beginner-friendly content, including everything you need to know to get started
Patterns include: • Kitchen: apron, kitchen mitt, shopping tote
• Dining room: placemats, table runner, coasters
• Living Room: throw blanket, throw pillows, floor cushion
• Workspace: laptop case, pencil case, wall organizer, and decorative wall hanging
• Bedroom: baby, twin, queen, king-sized blankets, and eye mask
• Detailed instructions with clear diagrams and photos so you can learn quickly and easily
Published by Paige Tate.