Inspirations - Embroidery Magazine from Australia, Issue#108, Merry and Bright!
Inspirations issue #108, year of publishing: 2020.
Wonderful projects ideal for decorating your home and creating perfect gifts for those you treasure.
Published by Insprations Studios, Australia.
The quality of this magazine and the work exhibited on its pages are well known around the world. It is on par with the Royal School of Needlework. You'll never be sorry purchasing this magazine, as it will be your inspiration for a variety of needlework for years to come.
This magazine also include 3 interesting articles on the World of textiles: The Zay Initiative, Pins and Needles From the social worker in India, The Needles Art, about an exhibition of contemporary needlework by students of Ornamental Embroidery.
Dimentions: 9'x 11 3/4", 98 pages+ a liftout pattern sheet with full size templates.
8 projects, including
- Dasher, goldwork technique,
- O, Tennenbaum by Trish Burr from South Africa, Scandinavian-inspired design in elegant palette of white, blue, and gold, made with traditional embroidery,
- Persian Bounty, pomegranate study in stumpwork technique
-Bright Baubles - Christmas baubles worked over silver threads
- Relax! sachet with Deerfield embroidery
-Christmas Robin by Nicola Jarvis. Should I say more? Everyone wants to make a nicola Jarvis piece - they are so beautiful and inventive!
- Peace Dove worked in Silk, silver metal threads and crystals
- Castle Keep - counted thread and goldwork techniques
All the techniques are presented in step-by step fashion with detailed descriptions of materials, how-tos, and all the steps, accompanied by close-up highest quality pictures. See examples on photos. Also, a liftout pattern sheet with full scale templates is included.
This magazine is a wonderful exercise in embroidery excellence! Have it and enjoy stitching!